Terms & Conditions
1. All items in our shop are hand made by both of us. Imperfections happen and we cannot guarantee an exact replication of something we or someone else has done in the past. We will do our best.
2. We do our best to stay in contact with each step of the process. We will ask for approval before moving to the next step. Look over everything, ask questions, ask for more angles if you need to. After you approve a step we can't just go back and fix small things. We ask for approval before it's too late. If you don't say something, check spellings, or colors it's and it's too late for the easy fix there will be an additional charge. It takes time and extra materials to fix problems after sealing.
3. We have a turn around time of 14-24 business days (not holidays or weekends). If there is a delay due to failure to respond to our approval steps this time may be increased. We will attempt to contact you twice on each step and move on until you respond. Please keep track of your email. Please give us time to contact you and don't frequently ask about progress. There may be multiple orders in front of you.
4. We do offer a rush option. This will put you to the front of the list but the tumblers still take time and we do work full time as well. We will still need at least 1 full business week. It takes 3 days from completion before we can ship. Mishaps do happen but we try to keep within the 7 day completion.
5. We will do our best to keep to timelines, if there is an issue we will let you know. We will be in contact with questions, approvals, or issues.
6. We reserve the right to decline or cancel any orders due to personal or professional reasons. We work full time and also do craft shows. We try to keep a nice balance but if we feel we are getting overwhelmed, or an emergency comes up (rare occasion) we may have to cancel and refund orders. We will do our best not to come to this but life happens.
7. Follow tumbler care instructions. They will be included with each cup and can also be found here. Failure to follow care instructions may result in damage to your tumbler. We will not issue refunds for misuse. These are fragile and will be damaged by dropping and extreme temperatures. We are not responsible for damage caused by not following the care instructions. If you have an issue with how your cup arrived after shipping please let us know immediately so we can resolve it with the post office.
8. We use Hogg brand cups by default. This is a brand we enjoy working with and that we can contact the manufacturer if there are any defects or problems and a brand we are familiar with. If you want a different brand please let us know as soon as you order. There may be an additional charge (the difference it costs us to get the cup and shipping) and wait time for us to get the cup in.
9. Due to the nature of these products and the fact that they are made for you we do not offer refunds. You approve the cups at each step of the process (or see the product images before ordering on rts products), if there is a problem we need to be told asap not after you have the cup in hand. Small imperfections happen with hand made goods no matter how hard we try to stop them. If you have concerns please talk to us when we send approval messages. All sales are final! Payment must be made in full before we start your order.
10. By purchasing a cup and sending payment you are consenting to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order and we will be happy to answer.
11. Air Fresheners have a shelf life of approx 30 days. We do our best to keep the scents lasting as long as possible but we can't guarantee scents. Different scents have different time frames but we do our best to keep the best, longest lasting air fresheners as possible. If you buy in bulk we cannot guarantee they will all last past the 30 day mark. We do not guarantee 30 days, it is an estimation for the maximum effectiveness of the scents.
12. Perler bead art is fragile, we do our best to iron in a way that the artwork remains durable but by nature they are still fragile. We usually cannot fix broken pieces with the nature of the products.